Time clocking in the cloud
All Hours is a solution for tracking time and attendance. It is based on a simple mobile time clock and a web portal with a web time clock which your employees use to clock in and out every working day.
Why use All Hours?
Geofencing on mobile app
When an employee clocks in, their location is recorded (tracked) and made visible to administrators. Clocking in can be limited to specific locations, such as your office or warehouse, and you can give these locations a user-friendly name. For higher accuracy, Bluetooth Beacons are also supported. Beacons are small devices — usually located in the office — that connect to the phone via the bluetooth protocol. Once the app recognizes the beacon in your All Hours system, it allows the user to clock in.
More administration on mobile
More and more managers are going mobile. All Hours mobile app allows them to manage time and attendance from anywhere at anytime. Employees can request absences via the mobile app, and managers can approve or reject them. Employees can view working hours History and check their past balances of hours, as well as spent and remaing vacation days. They can add new or change the existing events, or send requests to administrators to do that. Managers can review real-time data on absences and violations, and quickly respond to employee requests. They can access the history of employee clocking and location, as well as create detailed reports.
Try it out yourself - it's free
Timesheets and powerful reporting
All Hours will calculate hours and automatically transfer them to the employee's timesheet. This enables you to automate the generation of timesheets, streamline absence management, and process payroll faster. Furthermore, your employees will no longer be late to file in their manual timesheet. All Hours automatically divides the reported time into:
- Paid and unpaid presence
- Paid absence (such as field work or lunch breaks)
- Missing hours
- Vacations and other absences
A broad choice of predefined reports is intended not only for management and administration purposes, but also to offer users a better insight into their working time. The All Hours powerful reporting features automatically divide time into paid hours, business trips, breaks and other predefined types of presences or absences.
GDPR compliant audit log
The audit log feature allows you to track all administrative actions in the All Hours system. You can track exactly what happened with your employee's attendance data, and comply with the GDPR requirements for data processing. Since every action is recorded in the audit log, all data manipulation becomes fully transparent and can be audited at any time.
Explore time clocking in the cloud
Managing absences and approvals
Employees can request an absence and managers can approve it via email, web or mobile apps. Once approved, absences are included in timesheets with other types of working time. Employees can be managed as a whole or grouped into teams with team administrators granting and rejecting leaves. Approvers do not need to periodically check for new requests – they will be notified by e-mail every time they get one. The employees are also notified when their requests are approved or rejected.
Time punching workflow
The typical time clock workflow is outlined below.
- Employee clocks in and clocks out.
- Employees can punch in and out using the All Hours web or mobile app.
- Clocking data are automatically transferred to the employee's timesheet.
- Administrator views the audit trail of clocking and corrections, and a map view of locations.
- Managers can view all time clockings created by employees using the web or mobile app. They can predefine the expected location where the employee can clock in and out.
- Managers can add missed clockings and edit or delete erroneous ones to ensure the clocking recods are correct. The audit trail of all changes is retained.
- Timesheets are submitted for approval. Timesheets can be set to auto-submit when they are due, or to allow submission even if the employee does not have access to the web app and cannot manually submit the timesheets.
- Managers use the web app or a mobile device to approve timesheets that include the hours recorded with time punching. Approved hours can be exported to external payroll applications.
- All Hours features powerful reporting which automatically divides time into paid hours, business trips, breaks and so on. Payrolls can be exported with one click.